Green eggs and ham

Happy St. Padddy's Day everyone. We had our fair share of green while we loaded the wood kiln in the white.  We had green eggs and ham, green butter and green bread. Emma had bragging rights of the largest pot in the kiln. She's getting way too big for herself. We loaded several hundred pots into the kiln. As I write this Teresa is at the kiln listening to an Ibook on her phone and cuddling up to the firebox. New technology meets old tech.
Heated debate after pot luck  at The Cactus Lounge about branding and pricing. One side says you must have something to sell to everyone and the other side saying no I don't want to do that. I want to be a one of a kind and the others saying pile it high and watch it fly.  It goes back to my blog post of the other day. There is more than one way to get an Ceramic Education and there are even more mays to make a living in this game.
If I just look around my house I know there isn't probably 2 families on my road that would like their decor to look it mine. That's Ok if there are 2 in Mytown


, 2 in St. Thomas, 2 in London, 2 in Stratford and on and on I will make a living.

Comments

Popular Posts