Low Hanging Fruit




It is easy money to pick the low hanging fruit. You don’t have to stretch. You don’t have to make the effort to climb the tree or fetch a ladder. You just walk around and pick fruit. Heck , if you are lazy enough just wait and it will fall off and land on the ground before you.  This is often wormy fruit while the best is at the top of the tree. Many are afraid of the hard work to climb to the top of the tree to get the best fruit. I told Stoner this weekend at the t-pot course I imagine there is lots of room at the top since few venture to climb there. I’m afraid of heights so I climb half way up and then jump down again. I don’t know how many times in this life time I’m going to try to climb that dang tree.

Comments

Linda Starr said…
when you do climb up there the view is wonderful, you can see so much and the fruit is tasty too
Sheri Bare said…
Great analogy...could put that to use in many everyday challenges. Heck, even President Obama should read that...maybe he wouldn't be so much like Robin Hood. Sorry....went off on a little political side track.
Always enjoy your posts.
John Bauman said…
HEY! Get out of my head. I just used the low hanging fruit metaphor.

I KNEW I should have copyrighted.

Dang.

Popular Posts